Friday, October 11, 2024

Feeding God's Little Creatures

 I went out this morning to feed the squirrels and the birds and couldn't help but think that he not only sees me, but he also created a plan for the adorable squirrels and birds.  As I filled the peanut feeder and the three bird feeders (that the squirrels raid all the time) I had to smile.  I thought that after a busy day of running through the trees it is nice for the squirrels and birds to find a warm comfy tree to rest their little bodies for the night.  If I were a squirrel I'd pick a big tree to nestle in to sleep.  God is so creative, colorful and meticulous.

Feeding my little friends.


Feeding the squirrels takes a bit of acrobatic talent.  The pole itself is long and heavy and gets really heavy with the peanut feeder dangling at the end.  I have to balance on one foot with the other foot on the end of the pole to support the weight.  






No comments:

Post a Comment