Thursday, October 17, 2024

Beautiful Fall Weather

 We finally got the needed moisture for October.  It started raining some time early this morning and continued until well after two o'clock.  It rained a hard a couple of times and drizzled the rest of the time.  Enough that taking Sprout for a walk or going anywhere did not appeal to me.  It was a perfect day for sleeping in and making cookies.  Neal had gone to the temple this morning to substitute for someone and was very happy when he came in and saw the freshly made cookies.


This is Sprout still cozied in this morning at 6:30 while I was getting dressed for the day.  He is usually up on our pillows but I think the cool morning kept him snuggled on the quilt.

It was also a good day to start a new stitching project.  I finally finished the baby announcement and will just put it away for a some day event.  The beads actually went on pretty fast.  I was kind of dreading that part of the project but it turned out to be pretty easy.  

This is my new project that I just started today.  I loved all the furry creatures.  


Of course it needs to be steamed, a name and birthdate and framed.  I thought it was interesting that the name of the pattern picture is Abigail.  



No comments:

Post a Comment