Thursday, June 27, 2024

Maren's Birthday

 Maren wasn't here on her actual birthday.  She and Boston along with Brock and Taylor, drove to Colorado for a baseball tournament - which I will add here that Boston and his team won the championship!  I had asked Maren if she could stop by some time when she was in our neck of the woods and she said that she had an appointment in Sandy on Tuesday after she got back from Colorado.  Neal and I were excited to see her and give her our gift.  

We drove to Firehouse Subs and got lunch and then had a nice long visit with her.  It was so nice to just sit and visit - just the three of us.  She had mentioned months ago that she wanted a ceramic watermelon dish like mine.  I told her that Annie made it and I have never seen another one like it.  But it gave me an idea for something special for her birthday.  We found one on Etsy and I had Annie order it for me.  Maren was surprised and I think very happy.  It was fun to surprise her with it.

Happy birthday, Maren.  You certainly deserve to have an amazing birthday and a year full of happiness.  Love you so very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment