Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Picking up Stitching

 It seem for a while that I wasn't interested in stitching and actually thought that maybe my stitching days were over but not so.  I love it so much.  Annie and Mallory got be into the stitching mode again.  Both of them had a project they wanted me to do.  I was happy to do them and now I have the "bug" again.  What will happen to all of these things I have no idea nor do I care.  The point is that I love doing them and seeing them finished and framed.  Who knows, maybe they will bring someone else joy to see one of them on their wall.  I'm thinking of giving one or two to Casey (Mallory's mission companion) but Mallory will have to help me decide.  This is my new project.


I accomplished this much during Saturday and Sunday conference.  Kind of gives you an idea of how long it takes to do such a small part.  This is almost 8 hours worth of work.  But every little bit that gets done makes me anxious to do the next part.  Very addicting and relaxing and most satisfying!


No comments:

Post a Comment