Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Christmas Exchange

 Four of us got a post from Abby asking if we would like to do a gift exchange kinda thing between the dogs this year?  It would be Brinkley, Sprout, Blue, Truman and Eddie.  Everyone of us responded with an absolute yes.  I think that is such a cute idea.  I did confer with the Sprout and he resounded with an enthusiastic bark (which meant yes).  

Sprout spends a lot of his day hours doing this.  After all a 3 year old needs lots of sleep, right?  Some times (actually quite often) we nap at the same time.  I'll be stitching or reading a book and the next thing I know is Sprout telling me nap time is over and he needs to go out!  And yes, Abby, he probably is a little chubby - but so cute!


And this is his usual pose in the morning when I tell him it is time to get up.  He immediately turn over on his side or back and waits for a tummy rub.  He won't move until Neal or I take care of that routine of his.  Just call him Mr. Spoiled.  Which I firmly attest that he is!



No comments:

Post a Comment