Tuesday, July 21st was a moving day for Mallory. She was able to find an apartment in Lehi that is so close to her office building that she could walk there. Living in Orem has been a challenge with the freeway commute. This new place will be so much better for her and for Brinkley. They rented a big U-haul and we were able to load every thing in the U-haul. What we couldn't get in the U-haul went in our cars so we didn't have to make but one trip!!! We then drove to her new apartment and with Jeff, Annie, Mallory, Andrew, Tucker and myself we were able to get everything unloaded and the truck returned all by 12:30! Amazing. Fastest move ever. Mallory had everything in boxes and ready to load, which made it so very easy. Thank goodness for Tucker who came and helped. He and Andrew were able to move the heavy and awkward stuff while the rest of us did all the items. Everyone kind of gives me noise for taking pictures but I think pictures are worth a million and years from now they will be fun to look back on.
Everything packed up and getting ready to caravan to her new apartment.
On the freeway. And yes, I took a picture while driving, but we were going all that fast.
At the new place. Brinkley kept wanting to get in the truck. Funny boy.
Brinkley and Mallory checkout out the patio. It is a really nice big patio.
Andrew moving a mattress. Heavy and awkward. How one person is strong enough to life a mattress by himself is beyond my ability. I'll stick with the bedding :-)
It was hot and Andrew was about done with moving! He sat down in the back of the truck waiting for Tucker. He and Tucker just had the couch to get up to the new place and then they would be done. The nice thing is that Mallory's new place has an elevator! And the hallways were all air conditioned.
Finally done! Now all Malory has to do is spend the next couple days organizing her new place.
Trying to decide where to have lunch. Jeff and Annie treated us all to lunch at Melties in Lehi. Tucker was leading the way to get on the other side of the freeway and I wish I had taken pictures or could explain the circus we went through following him! I was laughing so hard. We were in and out and in and out but finally found our way to Melties.
Just going to add here that the next day I got to see my first rainbow over Mt. Olympus. I LOVE rainbows!!!
How can anyone look at a rainbow and doubt there is a God in Heaven who created this beautiful earth!
No comments:
Post a Comment